The analogue control panels from the Previdia Compact range are the perfect solution for small to medium installations, they combine the innovative features of the Previdia Max system with user-friendly operation inside a compact cabinet.
Programming from the display through the clear and intuitive user interface minimizes system activation and maintenance times, making Previdia Compact the ideal choice.
The 4.3” colour LCD graphic touchscreen, the simplicity and immediacy of system configuration and maintenance, the handiness of the intuitive user-interface and the complete programmability of all the essential parameters make it a device that is unmatched on the market.
Simple and intuitive for the user
Previdia Compact control panels manage graphic maps and video verification for rapid and effective management of emergencies in the same way as the Previdia Max modular versions.
The Previdia Compact is available in two sizes to suit different installation needs:
– Small with 1.5 A power supply and 7Ah batteries
– Large with 4 A power supply and 17 Ah batteries
Previdia Compact control panels are HORNET+ network connectable (MAX 50 nodes), thanks to this feature it is possible to create networks that include Previdia Compact and Previdia Max control panels and thus give the appropriate size to each node in the network.
Manages an Extinguishing system
Previdia Compact control panels with the extinguishing function are capable of managing an extinguishing channel. When combined with a HORNET+ network they can operate as satellite control units for Previdia Max expandable control panels.
The control panels provide an on-board Ethernet connection for remote networking and supervision. In addition, they manage SIA-IP and MODBUS protocols over TCP-IP.
Installing a Previdia-C-DIAL optional module allows the control panel to manage voice and digital communications over a wired telephone line and a 3G line, as well as record and replay voice messages and send automated SMS text.
Three different frontplates for clear indications
The control panels come in different models with three different frontplates which provide only proper and efficient indications that facilitate user understanding.
– Standard version.
– Version with LED zone-status indicators.
– Version with LED zone-status indicators and extinguishing channel.
– Compact analogue-addressable control panel, capable of managing 1 loop of 64 points, 1 loop of 240 points or 2 loops of 240 points (depending on the model).
– Multiprotocol, manages Inim, Apollo and Argus security protocols on the loop.
– 1.5 A or 4 A integrated power supply (depending on the model).
– Integrated battery charger of 7 Ah or 17 Ah (depending on the model).
– Sturdy metal cabinet with frontplate in plastic.
– Terminals for the HORNET+ network connection with other control panels or remote keypads integrated on board.
– On-board Ethernet connection for remote management, networking between control panels or connection to BMS monitoring software, MODBUS protocol over TCP-IP available.
– USB port for the configuration.
– Management of a micro SD card for the display of topographic maps, saving and retrieving of configurations, storing of the events log.
– 4 on-board I/O channels configurable as 1 A supervised power outputs, supervised inputs.
– On-board configurable relay.
– 4.3” colour LCD graphic touchscreen.
– Silicone function keys for basic functions.
– 30 multicoloured LEDs included (depending on the model) for signalling the status of the 30 zones, or configurable.
– Management of a gas-extinguishing channel (depending on the model) certified EN12094-1.
– Programmable from the frontplate or via the Previdia/STUDIO configuration software available on the Inim website.
– 1000 configurable zones.
– 1000 groups of outputs for activation logics.
– Logical equations for the definition of the most complex activation conditions.
– Timers for the timed management of activations, bypass operations, etc.
– Log for the last 2000 event.
– Manages up to 100 access codes.
– Customizable display with images, icons indicating the status of the various elements, text and function buttons.
– Management of evacuation matrices.
Feel free to ask any questions over the phone, or get in touch via our contact form below. Your message will be dispatched directly to our staff who will answer as soon as they can.